Premium Black Tea
Tea is the second most-consumed beverage in the world after water. For a lot of people, it's a way of life. Renowned researchers say that drinking three or more cups of tea a day is as good for you as drinking plenty of water and may even have extra health benefits for your body and mind.
Of all plants, tea leaves have one of the highest contents of flavonoids (15% of the leaf by dry weight). Medical research has found the healing benefits of tea in a human body. It is suggested that it may help to prevent everything from tooth cavities to Parkinson's disease. Tea also contains antioxidants and trace amounts of various nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, manganese and potassium and the vitamins A, C, E and K.
This tea is grown and processed without any chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is also often Fair Trade. Often organic teas are consumed for their physical or medicinal effects, especially as a stimulant, relaxant or sedative. Also, they can contain antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Premium black tea is very popular in our country these days. So, we have a high demand for quality black tea among the people who loves to take healthy tea every day. Khaas Food has a good stock of this quality black tea for its customers.
Some benefits of Premium Black Tea:
- Can help in blood pressure reduction
- It increases HDL (good cholesterol)
- Reduces bad cholesterol, defends heart attack
- Helps to fight and kill cancer cells
- Aids in preventing viral infections such as the flu or a cold
- Helps prevent a range of heart-related issues, from high blood pressure to congestive heart failure.
Why Khaas Food's Premium Black Tea?
- Natural quality product
- Adulteration free fresh tea
- Maximum Level of purity is ensured
- Chemical & Pesticide free Modhupur PF Tea
Order on Khaas Food is very easy !!
To order your required products with guaranteed purity - follow any of the steps below, and we will do the rest for you with care!